To complete State of Illinois online Agriculture training, you need an Illinois.gov account. If you work for the State, or already have an Illinois.gov, External or public account, you can use that. If you don't, you can create one for free by doing the following:
Create an Illinois Public Account
- Go to the State of Illinois Public Account Portal
- Click "Create a new Account"
- Enter your information, including your personal email address
- Make up a password that you will remember (or write it down)
- Click "Register"
- The portal will send you a confirmation email -- when you get it, you must click the link before you can begin the training.
- Make note of the username the system gives you
Take the Training
When you start the training, you will be asked to log in using your Illinois account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to move between slides by:
- clicking the "next" or "back" links in the lower right or left corners
- pressing the right or left arrow keys on your keyboard
- swiping right or left on your smartphone or tablet
IMPORTANT! After you enter the above information, you must click the "I certify" button to get credit for completing the course.
After you click the "I certify" button, you will see a screen that says "Training Completed" and gives you a link to view, save, or print your training certificate.
If you get interrupted or get an error message, try starting the training again -- it should pick up right where you left off.
Start the training by clicking:
For questions or assistance with the Training Content: Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Ag Products Inspection: 217-782-3817
For assistance with your username or password:
Public Username Password Reset: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/accounts/Pages/Resetyourpassword.aspx
Public Username Recovery: https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/accounts/Pages/RecoverYourID.aspx